Sturdy, crunchy, and packed with nutrition, romaine lettuce is a hearty salad green. Also known as cos lettuce, romaine lettuce is known for its nutritional benefits and savory, yet neutral taste.
Its also low in calories, sugar, and carbohydrates and high in vitamins and minerals.
Our crisp Romaine has a nice, crisp crunch with a lot of flavors; a versatile green for just about any recipe.
What you get
- 100% Residue Free Rocking Romaine.
- Wrap it in a paper towel or kitchen towel to absorb excess moisture. Place the wrapped Rocking Romaine in a plastic bag or airtight container and seal it tightly.
- Store it in the refrigerator's crisper drawer.
- Tio Farms
- Live Plant - Whole head - with roots & stock.
- Pre-Sorted HygeineBox - only edible leaves, no stock or roots, zero wastage - equivalent to 1.5X live plants.
- 150 Grams Live Plant
- 100 Grams Pre-Sorted (equivalent to 1.5 heads)
It's very fresh and crisp!