Quinoa often described as a "superfood" or a "super grain" is one of the world's most popular health foods. Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein, and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids. It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E, and various beneficial antioxidants.
It is basically a seed, which is prepared and eaten similarly to a grain. Even though technically not a cereal grain, it still counts as a whole-grain food.
- Use as breakfast porridge.
- Add to your green salad bowls.
- UseÂ quinoa flour to bake gluten-free bread!
- store quinoa is in an airtight container in a cool, dry place such as a pantry
What you get
- 100% Organic Raw Quinoa
- Single-use sized pack of 55g
- Keep them in an airtight container.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- TIO Farms