The walnut is a type of tree nut that has a hard, tough shell. The inner meat looks sort of like a tiny brain and has a rich, sweet taste. The walnut is the most widely-consumed nut in the worldÂ and has been enjoyed for well over many years.
Walnut is rich, sweet, and earthy. The papery skin adds a nice bitterness. They're eaten as-is after shelling or incorporated into delicious foods like bread, cakes, and even sauces for savory dishes.
- Crush a few roasted walnuts and include them in your paratha stuffing.
- Walnuts can also be added, to protein shakes and smoothies
- Coat them with some honey and chocolate and store them dry and airtight for everyday snacking!
What you get
- 100% Organic Raw Walnuts
- Munchable sized pack of 40g Walnuts
- Keep them in an airtight container.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- TIO Farms
Every week I get a delivery of these fresh nuts @ my doorstep.
No need to pile on and store walnuts anymore, they turn soggy & loose taste. Organic walnuts have a distinctive taste at the end, and TIO farms certainly shows consistent quality day by day.