Cashews are a kidney-shaped seed sourced from the cashew tree a tropical tree native to Brazil but now cultivated in various warm climates across the world.
Although commonly referred to as tree nuts, and nutritionally comparable to them, cashews are really seeds. They're rich in nutrients and beneficial plant compounds and make for easy addition to many dishes. Cashews have a mild flavor and creamy, rich texture, with a similar mouthfeel to peanuts.
- Roasted and raw cashews make excellent nut butter!
- Cashew Milk is one of the creamiest nut milk alternatives.
- Chopped cashews add a nice textural component to stir-fries and fried rice.
What you get
- 100% Organic Raw Cashew Nuts
- Munchable sized pack of 55g Cashews
- Keep them in an airtight container.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- TIO Farms