True to its name, the individual leaves of oakleaf lettuce are deeply lobed and shaped like the leaves of oak trees. While generally grown as a leaf lettuce and picked at baby-leaf stage, oakleaf lettuces can also be grown for full-size heads.
What you get
- 100% Residue Free Oak Leaf Green Lettuce.
- Wrap the lettuce in a paper towel or kitchen towel to absorb excess moisture. Place the wrapped lettuce in a plastic bag or airtight container and seal it tightly.
- Store it in the refrigerator's crisper drawer.
- TIO Farms
- Live Plant - Whole head - with roots & stock.
- Pre-Sorted HygeineBox - only edible leaves, no stock or roots, zero wastage - equivalent to 1.5X live plants.
- 150 Grams Live Plant
- 100 Grams Pre-sorted (equivalent to 1.5 heads)