Colorful Chards are nutritious dark leafy greens with a range of brightly colored stems common in Mediterranean cuisine. Particularly popular in Italian food, it's often featured in pasta dishes, inÂ risotto, and even onÂ pizza.Â
Chard's flavor is comparable to spinach, cooking tends to diminish the bitternessÂ so that its earthy, sweet, almost been like flavor is more pronounced.
Locally Grown with ZERO Pesticides, Untouched by hands, Contains Zero Waste!
- Can be perfectly paired with ParsleyÂ & Lemon zest to add zing!
SustainableÂ Origin:Â TIO Farms
- Live PlantÂ - Whole head - with roots &/or stock.
- Pre-Sorted HygeineBoxÂ - only edible leaves, no stock or roots, zero wastage - equivalent to 1.5X live plants.
- 100 Grams Live Plant (With Stocks)
- 100 Grams Pre-Sorted (Only edible leaves