Flax seeds are renowned for their omega-3 fatty acid (alpha-linolenic acid) content, which helps to lower cholesterol and blood pressure. They are abundant in antioxidants that tend to remove pollutants and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer. Seeds are an ideal source of fiber, helpful to intestinal wellbeing. Do not crush and stock, as it will ruin the natural oils in a couple of days.
- Sprinkle on top of salads
- Add to your smoothie or cereal bowls
- Use it to bake cakes and crackers or even as an alternative to eggs!
What you get
- 100% Organic Raw Flax Seeds
- Munchable sized pack of 65g
- Mangal Organics