Zucchini Noodles With Chilli, Lemon & Mint
- 1.75kg (about 8 large) zucchini
- 100ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 long red chilli, seeds in, finely chopped
- 1 long green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 40g butter
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 30g Pecorino, finely grated
- Lemon wedges, to serve, optional
- Using a spiralizer, cut the zucchini into long thin noodles.
- Add the butter to hot pan as it melts add the zucchini and cook, shaking pan often for 3-5 minutes until zucchini is warm and begins to collapse.
- Pour the chilli mixture over the zucchini and toss gently to combine. Remove from the heat, add the mint leaves and season. Pile onto plates, sprinkle with pecorino, serve with lemon wedges.
Serve with Love!