Organic Green Smoothie : for people who trying to eat healthy at home
Green smoothies aren't for everyone, especially when they contain harsh greens and no sweetness. However, if produced correctly, it has the potential to change your perspective. They are a vital part of a healthy lifestyle and provide several advantages, making it difficult to overlook them. So, if you're trying to eat healthy, a green smoothie is a great way to start. With the proper combination of healthy ingredients, this chlorophyll-rich drink may serve as a midday snack, a morning smoothie, a post-workout replenisher, or a light meal on its own.
- 100g or 1 cup spinach
- 15g or ½ cup mint leaves
- A handful cilantro
- A few curry leaves
- 50g or 2-3 celery stalks
- A few basil leaves
- 250g or 2 seedless cucumbers
- 2 tbsp ash gourd/bottle gourd
- ½ cup pineapple, optional
- 1 lemon for lemon juice
- 2-3 deseeded dates, as sweetener
- 250ml coconut water, optional
- Blend all the above ingredients with about 1 glass of cold water or coconut water till smooth consistency.
- Strain the juice and add the chat masala or black salt as per your taste. One can also skip adding the chat masala.
Ready to Serve!
Also Read : How make the perfect Basil Pesto!