Lettuce Chilli Herb & Avocado Cups
- 1 x 2 pack butterhead lettuce
- 2 ripe hass avocado, halved, stone removed
- 2 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 tbs chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tbs chopped mint leaves
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 ripened red cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 100g soft feta
- ¼ cup pistachio kernels, toasted, chopped
- Coriander, to garnish
- Separate the small leaves from the Butterhead Lettuce, wipe clean. Arrange on serving platter.
- Spoon avocado into a bowl. Roughly mash with a fork. Add yoghurt, chill, parsley and mint. Squeeze over the juice from one lemon half, season with pepper. Stir to combine. Remove the seeds from the tomato, finely dice the flesh.
- Top each lettuce cup with a spoonful of avocado mixture. Crumble over a little feta then sprinkle with tomatoes and pistachio. Top with coriander leaves. Serve with remaining lemon half into wedges.
Ready to Eat!Follow Us on Facebook